Integrating Kartrocket with Shiprocket
KartRocket is India’s most popular website building platform and e-commerce solutions provider for small and medium enterprises. The three major synchronisations which you receive by integrating KartRocket with ShipRocket are:
Automatic Order Sync – Integrating Kartrocket with shiprocket panel allows you to automatically sync all the Pending Orders from Kartrocket panel into the system .
Automatic Status Sync – For the Kartrocket orders processed via Shiprocket panel the status will automatically be updated on Kartrocket channel.
Catalog & inventory Sync – All the active products on Kartrocket panel will automatically be fetched into the system and correspondingly the stock count for products on Kartrocket can be managed from Shiprocket Panel.
How to Integrate Kartrocket with Shiprocket
1 Login to Kartrocket admin panel.
2. Go to Settings Tab -> Click “Web API”.
3. In Web API -> “Key” field fill in “API” and click on Save button.
Step B in Shiprocket Panel:
1. Login to ShipRocket panel.
2. Go to Settings – Channels.
3. Click on “Add New Channel” Button.
4. Click on Kartrocket -> Integrate.
5. Switch “On” the Order and Inventory Sync.
6. Fill in the Parameters i.e Store Url and API key as saved from the Kartrocket Panel.
7. Click “Save Channel & Test Connection”.
8. Green icon on Channel Page indicates that the channels have been successfully configured.