Given below are the three main synchronizations which you receive when you connect Mangento with your ShipRocket account.
Automatic Order Sync – Integrating Magento with shiprocket panel allows you to automatically sync the Orders from Magento panel into the system .
Automatic Status Sync – For the Magento orders processed via ShipRocket panel the status will automatically be updated on Magento.
Catalog & inventory Sync – All the active products on Magento panel will automatically be fetched into the system and correspondingly the stock count for the products can be managed from Shiprocket Panel.
How to Integrate Magento with Shiprocket
- Login to Magento admin panel.
2. Go to System -> Web Services -> SOAP/XML -RPC – Users.
3. Click on “ Add New User”.
4. Under User Info tab, fill all required info user name, first name etc.
5. Click on “ Save User” shown at the top right corner.
6. Go to System -> Web Services -> SOAP/XML -RPC – Roles
7. Click on Add new roles Button.
8. Click on Role Info tab type role name i.e. superadmin
9. Click on Role Resources tab, select Resource Access – “All” from drop down menu and click “Save Role”.
10. Once again Go to System -> Web Services -> SOAP/XML-RPC – Users.
(As in Step A - > part 2)
11. Click on user name which has been entered. (As in Step A - > part 4)
12. Under User Role tab, click on assigned role name i.e. superadmin, which has been entered. ( As in Step A - > part 8)
13. Click on “Save User”.
1. Login to ShipRocket panel.
2. Go to Settings – Channels.
3. Click on “Add New Channel” Button.
4. Click on Magento -> Integrate.
5. Enter the Magento order status that you want to fetch in your Shiprocket panel and switch “On” the Order Sync icon . Switch on Inventory Sync, if required.
6. Fill in the Parameters as saved from the Magento Panel
Store URL : The URL of your store.
API Key & API Username : API details your Magento Panel
(As Mentioned in Step A - > part 4)
7. Click Save Channel & Test Connection.
8. Green icon indicates that the channel have been successfully configured.