You can now process bulk orders in a few convenient steps on the ShipRocket panel by selecting all the products in your bulk order in one click and printing labels for them.
To do so, follow the given steps:
- Go to Orders → Processing
2. Select the checkbox on the top left corner to select all the products in the list. This will select the products listed on the page.
3. To select all the orders in the processing tab, click on "Select all orders matching the criteria"
4. Click on "Generate" to generate an invoice and/or picklist for all the selected orders.
5. Next, click on "Ship".
A courier company will be assigned to all the selected orders as per the courier priority set by you in the settings.
After the process has been finished you will receive an email which will let you know about the status of each of the selected order i.e if courier is assigned, AWB number will be present against that order, and in case of failure the reason will be stated. You can ship the orders by following the subsequent procedure.
On completion of the process, all labels for your forward orders will be automatically downloaded.
Generating Manifests in Bulk
Follow the given steps to download bulk manifests for your forward orders:
- Once you’ve generated the shipping labels for your bulk order, it will progress to the ‘Ready to Ship’ state. Locate the ‘Ready to Ship’ tab in the orders section, this is where you can find your ‘Ready to Ship’ bulk orders. Now you require to generate a pick up request so that the courier guy can come and pick these shipments.
2. Select the orders for which pickup has to been generated by selecting the checkbox against each of those orders. In case you want to select all the orders present in the “ Ready to ship” tab click on “Select all” similar to the one present in bulk ship
3. Click on the the ‘Bulk Pickup Request’ present on the left top of the panel. You will receive the manifest for all these orders in your registered email ID.
4. After the pickup request has been successfully generated, the order progresses to the ‘Pickups’ tab in the Orders section.
5. Next, select ‘print manifest’ to print a manifest for your bulk order and ensure to get it signed by the courier guy while giving him the shipments. You can also print the label and invoice for all the orders present in the manifest ID.
6. You will be redirected to a PDF file containing the manifest. You can download/print this file for your convenience.