At ShipRocket, you can find two types of Invoices. One is the Saas invoice and other is freight invoice.
Saas invoice: It is a receipt of your purchased plans at ShipRocket.
Freight invoice: It is an invoice for the payments charged for shipping your orders through ShipRocket.
To see your freight invoice-
- Goto Billing→ Invoices
- Here you can see the details like Invoice Id, Invoice date, Due date, Total, Status and Action.
- There are three kinds of status: Paid, Unpaid and Cancelled
- Paid: These are the invoices for which you have already paid from either your ShipRocket wallet credits or by paying externally.
- Unpaid: These are the invoices that are due for payment.
- Canceled: These are the invoice that has the status of canceled orders.
4. You can click on View Invoice option to view a particular invoice.